This look was not in my plan. I bought this dress last week for an event which I am going to attend next month.
Red is always in style. It will never go out of style like some other colors. And it is my favorite color!!! 🙂 This kind of dress you can wear it to many events like dinner parties, wedding, Christmas parties, formal evening events, prom etc. But when I saw this dress, the first thing came in my mind is “Valentine day”. So I decided to share this look as part of my Valentine day look series.
Since I am talking about Valentine day, I want to share my thoughts on what Valentine day means to me. I see people get stressed out about gifts, outfits, restaurants booking and what not. Here are my few thoughts how to deal with it.
1. Relax, don’t take it as a huge deal.
2. Couple – if you are madly in love with each other then just enjoy each others company like you always do. Don’t get stressed out over gifts, expensive outfits or fancy restaurant, these things do not matter.
3. Things don’t always go as per plan. Don’t plan “the most perfect day/date” in your mind before going on a date, just go with the flow and enjoy.
4. If you are single – plan something fun with your friends, go to movies or shopping.
5. If your friends are busy then go to spa or you can do at-home spa, watch your favorite movie or do something which makes you happy.
6. Give a call to your mom or dad or sister or even your best friend, talk to them and tell them how much you love them and appreciate them. This is the most valuable gift you can give it to them. They will be very happy and you will be too.
Valentine day is not only for lovers, it is celebration of love – mom kids love, sister brother love, best friends love etc. So I take this opportunity to say thank you to you! Yes, You – my beautiful readers! Thank you so much for your continue support and your beautiful encouraging comments. It really means a LOT to me. You guys are the BEST! Love you guys!!! Happy Valentine’s day!!! 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the post! Thanks for stopping by!
Shoes: Charles David Pumps