Hope you are doing great.
I love to wear pink and blue combination, kind of inspired by #RoseQuartz and #Serenity but here I used deep blue instead of light blue. Blue is one of my favorite summer color. It just reminds me of the ocean, beach, which makes me feel relax, calm. Here I paired my fabulous #DavidCharles shoes with my #BananaRepublic dress. These are new addition to my shoe collection. They are very comfortable. I just love them!!! #KateSpade bag is my current obsession. It goes everywhere with me! 🙂 And finally I added this beautiful necklace to give a nice touch to the outfit.
As I said in my previous post, will be sharing topics, tips which I learned during my business conferences. These are not only applicable to corporate jobs but also you can easily apply it in your day to day life.
Today I am sharing quick tips on, how to make your weaknesses , your strengths!!!
Keep in mind, No one is perfect, everyone has some fears, some weaknesses. But good news is you can change your weakness into your strength.
– First you need to identify your weaknesses. It is a difficult step but it is very important. If you can’t do it by yourself, take help from your friends or family.
– Once you know your weaknesses, plan how you can improve it, by taking classes, taking to experts, following improvement steps and practicing etc. Don’t get frustrated if it is taking time to improve. Keep working on it.
– Access your progress periodically.
– Also, think about how you can use your weakness as your strength. E.g. If you are lacking in setting and meeting big goals, break those into small goals and complete it. This will help you to achieve your big goals. Here, achieving your small goals without fail, becomes your strength. Similar way, go through each and every weaknesses, think how you can turn the table by using your weakness as your strength.
– Lastly, don’t forget to focus on what you are good at because that is your real strength, keep improving that and master it!
Hope you enjoyed the post! Thanks for stopping by!